David Jones Spring/Summer 2015 Sampler Tote.

It's that time of the year again. The release of David Jones Deluxe sampler totes. David Jones releases them twice a year around February and August each year. These totes contain a range of deluxe sample products and some full size products. 

All the Products I got in my Bag.



These totes costs $19.95 plus in addition you need to purchase a beauty item to be able to qualify to purchase the tote. There is no limit on how much you need to spend to buy the beauty item. I usually just buy something really small so as to qualify to purchase the tote.

I bought a small travel version of Dr Bronners Castille Soap (I use this to wash my makeup brushes) which costed me $4.95 plus I paid $19.95 for the tote. So after spending $24.95 I got all these products as shown in the pictures below. Not bad for a beauty and skincare junkie like me LOL...
I get to try all these lovely goodies and who knows maybe I really like something in the bag to warrant a re-purchase.
Each bag option contain these items.

As usual there are two options of the bag.  each bag contains the products above.
  • Mini Celebration Ecoya candle. Look at how cute the jar is.
  • David Jones Tinted day Cream with SPF 30. This is 100ml Full Size.
  • David Jones Daily Face Cream SPF 30 for Men ( Yay something for hubby)
  • Molton Brown Ginger Lily Body wash Deluxe sample. These always smell nice and always luxurious to use.

The tote bag is similar to the bag we got last year as I reviewed here. It has got a perforated design on the front and it is a shiny black material.
I also love the clear plastic makeup bag that the products come in. It is very handy to store skincare and makeup products especially when you are travelling. It works well at the airport check in as it is clear and shows everything you have carried.
The products I got in my choice of bag.

  • Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser 30ml Deluxe sample . Im happy to receive this especially after attending Beautyheaven's dermalogica event whereby I got my skin analysed and Dermalogica products prescribed for me. this cleanser should be good.
  • Antipodes apostle Skin Brightening serum.10ml Deluxe sample. I have tried this earlier as I got this sample in my priceline Goody bag. I love how it brightens my skin tone at the same time providing my skin with much needed moisture. It has a unique berry scent.
  • Weleda Pomegranate Firming serum 7ml. Deluxe sample. I have really gotten into serums this season so I am happy to try this one.
  • Natio for Men maximum Razor relief healing Lotion 125ml Full Size. Happy to pass this on to my husband .
  • Napolean perdis Lip Gloss 0.7ml Deluxe sample. This is a peachy lipgloss which looks natural on my lips. It has a lovely rose scent . I don't  mind this at all and the packaging is so cute.
Dr Bronners castille soap . Tea Tree. $4.95  
This is the second Option of the bag. I took a quick picture at the shop.
This shows what you get in the other bag.

The second bag contains:-
  • St Tropez Tan - full size
  • Kora Moisturiser deluxe sample
  • OPI nail polish Deluxe sample
  • Burts bees Moisturiser ? Not too sure which product it is Deluxe sample.
  • Philosophy Time in a bottle Serum deluxe sample.


Hope you enjoyed reading my post. So beauties which option would you buy this season? What product are you looking forward to try from this deluxe sample bag? 

Comments

  1. Thanks for reviewing the DJ bag! I've been looking into it recently and I think I might get it! I love the Antipodes Apostle Serum so grabbing a mini version would be great :)

    sayyip.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog Post about the DJ's Tote bag. Yes I have used the Apostle serum before and this was the primary reason why I decided to buy the tote. I really wanted the sample Antipodes Serum .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts