FOTD- Face Of the Day Post

Hi Everyone I thought of posting my first FOTD post as a way of introducing myself to you all. Kind of putting a face to a name so here we go:



The products I used were as follows:

Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked in Toast
I love this foundation. It blends so seamlessly and provides me enough coverage to hide my acne marks. It feels so light and feels like I am not wearing anything. I also like the fact that it looks so natural and does not give me that heavy cakey foundation finish.

Powder: Revlon Nearly Naked powder in Deep.
This powder feels so luxurios. The texture is so smooth and so comparable to high end powders. It is finely milled and the powder can also be used on its own for a light coverage.

Concealer: Dermablend quick fix Concelear stick.
I just love how easily this concealer blends into my skin to provide a natural looking flawless finish. it does not crease and the only thing i have to remember is moisturise my skin really well before using it as it can look particularly bad on dry skin.

Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye studio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black.
This is my Holy Grail HG eyeliner. It just glides on smoothy and lasts long on my eyes.

Lipstick: Rimmel Apocalips in NOVA
The colour is gorgeous and love the pigmentation of these lacquers. Also handy to have a combination of a lipgloss and a lipstick in just one swipe of this lippy.

So there you have it , hope you enjoyed my FOTD post. Have you tried any of the products mentioned above? Please let me know your opinions on them.

Comments

Popular Posts