Priceline Skincare Goody Bag - June 2013

Starting today Priceline are offering a skincare goody bag worth $220 dollars if you spend $60 dollars on participating brands.


This is a picture of the goodies I received:






The participating brands included Biore,Nivea,Sanctuary Spa,Dr Lewinns,Palmers Cocoa butter,Yes to range,swisspers,Dove to name a few..... The good thing is there werealso discounts for the brands mentioned above for example dr lewinns had 30% off the entire range.

I have previously bought te goodie bag when priceline offered it last year and truth be told this years goody bag is not as impressive as last year's for my use . Last year I got much more products that were suited for my skin.

I also noticed Priceline was not as busy when I shopped and there were plent of bags left at the end of the day.

I enjoy grabbing such offers as tis means I can stock up on my skincare essentials without having to pay too much for them.

This is what I grabbed to qualify for the gift bag:


I am more interested to try out the dr lewinns revarsederm cleanser which I bought. It contaims 12% glycolic acid and the Eventone BB cream.
Out of the gift bag I am happy to try out the DrLewwins Bio care oil and the Aveeno Eye brightenin cream.
So are you picking up this goody bag? 

Comments

Popular Posts