David Jones Autumn/Winter 2016 Sample Tote Bag.

If you have been reading my blog then you must be knowing that I love to purchase these totes . They are released Twice a year around February and August . They contain a variety of full size and sample products .
I enjoy buying these because I get to trial a lot of new beauty products at a low price. These bags cost $19.95 dollars and can be purchased  when you a buy a full size beauty product at David Jones. I usually purchase a small inexpensive beauty item to qualify.


The Bag with the Contents


This bag gives me the joy , just as beauty lovers get when they receive a beauty box subscription.
Bonus I get a lovely Tote bag and a see through makeup bag which I have used several times in my hand luggage . It is great when going through customs because it is see through and just the correct size that is allowed on planes.






There are two Options of the bag:-
Each bag contains the following items:-


  • Ecoya Midnight Orchid Mini Botanic Jar Candle 50g.  The jar is so Cute , its almost the size of a shot glass.
  • Grown Alchemist  Camellia & Geranium Hydrating Cream 12ml. This sounds like a lovely moisturising Cream which can be used all over the body.
  • Red Earth Colour Lock Nail Colour in Nebula 11ml. This is a classic red nail polish. I've tried it already , great colour that would suit all skin tones however it chips easily.


The Core Items you get in each bag.




My choice of bag contained the Following Items:-


  • Antipodes Hossana H20 Skin-Plumping Serum 10 ml. This is one of the reaons I chose this bag. I have tried several Antipodes serums and I am a great fan of them. The skin brightening serum that I had received in my previous bag I have since repurchased as It made my skin brighter.
  • Blinc Eyeliner in Black 0.7g  . This is a sample size comes in a cute little bottle. It is a liquid eyeliner. Has a very innovative concept.  The package states that you don't need makeup remover to remove it . It just slides off when you rub your fingers on it.  I tried some and it lasted all day. At the end of the day I just rubbed it off my eyes cool concept but you just have to remember not to rub your fingers on your eyes during the day otherwise your eyeliner would rub off .
  • In Essence Aromatherapy Sleep Easy Pillow Mist 10 ml. This comes in a cute spray bottle. I love the calming scent of Lavender .
  • Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Balm 9g. Oooh I LOVE this. I got the Peach flavour and I am so glad I got this in my bag. I would definitely carry it around in my handbag as I love multi purpose creams. They can be handy for all sort of skin situations.
  • Red Earth Energising Daytime Moisturiser 30 ml. Don't mind having a sample size moisturiser. Great for travelling.
  • The Aromatherapy Company Naturals Orange & Jasmine Hand & Nail Cream 85ml. This is a nice hand cream, the scent is lovely . It takes some work for the cream to absorb into my hands but overall I love it because of the essential oils in it. This one is a full size hand cream.
  • Weleda Skin Food 10 ml. This is an overall body moisturiser that I have tried before. I love the herbal scent .


There were also some vouchers included in the bag. Mostly 20% Off Products. But the one I would definitely use is Buy One get One free Deal On Lanolips . This one is valid till April 2016.








The Tote this year has the David Jones Symbol in the front . It also has David Jones written on both of the side panels. It is a button closure tote bag. It is a large size tote bag , I will be using to carry my stuff when I go swimming.






Overall I am a fan of the David Jones bags . For $20 Dollars you do get quite a lot of items to try .
I was happy to receive a mini candle,Lanolips 101 ointment and Antipodes Serum. I also don't mind the Aromatherapy hand cream because I'm a hand cream junkie.


The bag I chose had mostly skincare and it is mostly themed around herbal/aromatherapy scented products.


Hope you like my review. So tell me beauties will you buy this bag? Which one ill you choose? What's your favourite item in this bag?




Comments

Popular Posts